Are you going on vacation with your friends? If you are looking for a tourist destination that will bring you lots of various experiences, do not hesitate to choose Dubai. It is known for its ultra-modern architecture, vibrant nightlife and luxury shopping. There are many places to visit and there is no shortage of active entertainment.Here's what will definitely make your entire company lose track of time:
- Jet skis. Water skiing is the flagship activity in Dubai! You will have the opportunity to share an unforgettable experience with your friends. You rent a jet ski for a sea ride which can last 30 minutes, 1 hour or 2 hours. From the sea, you have a stunning view of Dubai. Admire several locations such as The Palm Jumeirah or Burj Al Arab, where you can even take a break as there are multiple stops for filming. Keep in mind that we are working hard to ensure safety on board the jet skis - these are safety instructions, life jackets, experienced English speaking escorts. If you have time and want to get the most out of it, book a jet ski for at least 1 hour.
- Riding in the desert. Dubai is known for its quirky skyscrapers! But outside the city, there are also great events for big companies. If you want some adrenaline and breathtaking scenery, the Dubai Desert is the place for you. Various departure times are offered. There are several activities during your tour: ATV, camel riding, skiing on the sand, safari, lunch at a Bedouin camp. During the safari, you will enjoy camel riding or the thrill on board the ATV. You will also have the opportunity to experience desert’s beautiful wildlife.
- Water parks. It can get very hot in Dubai depending on which months you travel there. The best way to relax while enjoying the fresh air is to head to one of the many water parks. A breath of fresh ail and some cool are guaranteed to you!
- Aquaventura water park. The most impressive of waterparks in Dubai, it is located within the Atlantis Hotel Resort. Guests have free admission to the park. It is located on an area of 17 hectares and offers many attractions immersed in original scenery. A great place to have fun on the water! You will have access to several slides such as the Leap of Faith, which allows you to reach a tunnel that crosses the shark pool. In addition, there is a beach with a length of more than 500 meters next to the park. Prices: Day entry (starting price) costs about 42 € - 189 AED for adults. If you come with children, the cost of the child fare is 37 EUR-169 AED. This ticket allows you to enjoy the water park. For an additional fee, you can access The Lost Chambers Aquarium, which is the largest aquarium in Dubai.
- Wild Wadi Waterpark is another water park in Dubai, located next to the Burj Al Arab hotel. It also offers many attractions, including an impressive 120 meters long slide and speeds up to 80 km / h. This is the largest slide in the world, which starts at a height of 32 meters. This is the second water park we recommend after Aquaventure Water Park.