What to do and see in Dubai in 24 hours?
Dubai is one of the most popular holiday destinations among tourists. This is partially due to its numerous tourist treasures. Many travelers have planned to spend their holidays in Dubai because amid the Covid-19 pandemic, it is calm and safe here.
If you decide to visit Dubai, but you don't have enough time to go everywhere, know that even in 24 hours you can see and visit a lot. Here are some must-see spots for your day in Dubai:
- Dubai Mall. If you don't want to miss out on anything from your day in Dubai, you can simply head to Dubai Mall. With over 112,400 m2, this mall with over 1,200 stores is known as the largest shopping center in the world. Thus, it is the perfect place to buy gifts for your family, refresh your wardrobe, and much more. If you are an avid shopper, you will definitely find what to do there for the whole day.
- Burj Khalifa Towers. Take a break from your shopping and visit the Burj Khalifa, which is famously known as the tallest tower in the world. Indeed, this skyscraper is impressive in height (it is more than 828 m)! In addition, you can see the unique skyline of Dubai from the 124th, 125th and 148th floors of the tower. We advise you to head there in the evening to watch the sunset.
In addition, there are many more active entertainment options in Dubai:
- Jet ski and speed boat ride. If you want to visit some important places and see Dubai from the sea, a sea ride would be a great idea. You will get to see the most interesting Dubai landmarks in a short time. With Nemo Water Sports, you can try jet skis in Dubai or take a boat tour. You can even combine these pleasures by using the combo offer. This will allow you to see the Atlantis from the sea and enjoy some of the thrill of a jet ski ride. At the same time, you can visit the Burj Al Arab, the famous luxury 7-star hotel located in the Jumeirah archipelago. This hotel, built on an artificial island, is one of the most remarkable structures in the emirate, it impresses with its shape and height of 321 meters. Photos can be taken on board the boat or jet ski.
- Skiing in Dubai. If you are a thrill-seeker, note that Dubai holds the record when it comes to extraordinary events. If you are unsure of what to choose - relaxing in the sun or snow thrills, know that in Dubai you can do both. Indeed, you will have the opportunity to ski in Dubai! The emirate has developed an amazing complex "Ski Dubai", which appeared in 2005. This ski resort is located in the heart of the Mall of the Emirates. An unusual place in Dubai was equipped to accommodate an indoor ski track, a snow park and a bobsleigh track in the dome, the air temperature there does not exceed 2 ° C. This way, you can have a bit of chilly air in Dubai’s heat, it gets very hot in the emirate at certain times of the year.
- Skiing on the sand. This is the perfect activity if you are looking for an adrenaline rush in the desert. "Skiing on the sand" is a very original activity to try out if you are staying in Dubai for a few days.
Dubai is the perfect holiday destination. Even if you are here for a little while and you only have 24 hours, you are guaranteed to find entertainment to your liking.