You can see more on our instagram:
See this post on Instagram
Try our parasailing activity in Dubai!
If you are looking for the best way to enjoy Dubai’s scenic views, parasailing is the way to go! Floating high above the water is truly an exhilarating experience. If you are looking for a bit of adrenaline, sightseeing and don’t feel like getting wet, parasailing would be a great option for you, and the speedboat tour would be a great alternative! On top of the thrills, you will get the best holiday pictures.
We are ideally located less than 10 minutes away from the Burj Al Arab, and the parasailing sessions offer the best background. The sessions are near the Burj Al Arab, and we can also offer Dubai Marina and Atlantis views at a different price.
Our team will take pictures and you can also rent our GoPro with a selfie stick to be able to capture the moment from above.
How does the Dubai parasailing session go?
Arrive at our marina 15 minutes before the session. Our guest manager will welcome you and you will be introduced to the captain and his helper. They will brief you with the safety instructions and what happens during the trip. No experience is needed, most of our clients trying parasailing are first timers. And what an amazing place for a first!
Our marina is small and cosy and our boat is just at the exit. We are out of the port 2 minutes after you board and the Burj Al Arab is less than 10 minutes ride away.
Once there, the captain will open up the parachute and call the first flyers up. You take off and land directly from the boat. Our boat is designed specifically for it, and our captain and helper are experienced in this type of flight. This is also the safest way to do parasailing.
The flight lasts around 10 minutes. And the activity itself lasts around 1 hour. As we have 3-4 flights on the same boat ride, plus the time to be in place, change flyers and come back to the marina.
You can board the boat with one person. We can do solo and also duo flights if you want to enjoy the experience with a friend or family member.
Trio flights are not allowed in Dubai, so even if our parasails are designed to support trios, we cannot yet do it.
Sunset parasailing flights in Dubai depend on the season:
5.30pm and 6pm from October to end of January,
6pm to 6.30pm in February, March and September,
6.30pm to 7pm from April to August.
Why choose Nemo Watersports to try the parasailing activity in Dubai?
- Multilingual team. All the members of the team speak English and we also have Arabic, French, Dutch, Russian, Urdu, and Panjabi speakers.
- Experienced team. We have 2 captains with more than 5 years each of experience in parasailing between Dubai and different parts of the world.
- Special boat, designed for parasailing with the engine inside and compartmented and not outside. And the take off and landing are on the boat and not from / to the sea.
- 3 different parasails. All produced in the UK from the best parasail manufacturer in the world. They are inspected daily and replaced regularly. Each parasail is used for a different wind speed.
- Safety comes first – we do not leave the marina when the wind is even slightly strong. We are lucky to have great weather in Dubai. But in the winter months, we can have up to 5 days a month we cannot fly. We also advise morning flights, as in most coastal cities, the sea is usually calmer in the morning with the wind getting stronger through the day.
Come and discover Dubai from a different angle with this unique experience. Alone or as a couple, treat yourself to a breath of fresh air and a moment full of thrills!
Test the sensation of walking on water (you can also take off and land without touching the water!) and immortalize this moment with a beautiful photo!
Solo Sunset Parasailing
|Duo Sunset Parasailing||